Bhuiamlaki balances excess Pitta in the body and promotes healthy digestion. Neem keeps the stomach clean. Palash maintains sugar levels due to its Kapha-Pitta balancing properties.
- Helps balance Vata and Kapha dosha which causes diabetes.
- Improves liver functioning and metabolism.
- It is antiglymetic, so helps control sugar levels.
- Cooling the digestive system and maintaining homeostasis.
100% natural powder made with Triphala, Bhuiamlaki, Neem, Jamun, Palash, and Pudina.
Quantity- 100 grams
How to Use
- Boil one teaspoon of pre-diabetic and healthy liver supplement powder in one glass of water.
- Boil the mixture and reduce till it becomes quarter glass.
- Take the entire decoction first thing in the morning on empty stomach. In the evening in the same powder (used in the morning) add half a glass of water and boil it till it becomes half the quantity.
- After lunch, do not eat anything and after 3-4 hours of lunch have this decoction.
Have the decoction warm both times on an empty stomach. Have something to eat or drink only after half an hour of having this decoction.
Store in a glass bottle or airtight container.
Keep it in a dry place at room temperature, away from sunlight.
Do not refrigerate.