Bael Leaf, or Bael Patra, holds great medicinal and spiritual significance in Indian Ayurvedic traditions. Bael helps balance the three doshas that help your body organs work better, including the metabolic system. .
Churna from the leaves of the Bael plant balances the three doshas and is effective in preventing abdominal colic pain, dyspepsia and gastritis.
- Blood purifier
- Good for jaundice and gastric problems
- Good for oral and dental care
- Effective in treating cold, cough, fever
100% natural powder made from fresh Bael leaves.
Quantity- 100 grams
How to Use
- Take a teaspoon of Bael powder with lukewarm water and have it on empty stomach in the morning and evening.
- Mix one teaspoon of Bael powder with honey and have it on empty stomach for fevers and cold and cough
- Boil one teaspoon of Bael powder in one glass of water till water reduces to a quarter glass. Take warm decoction after food
- Mix half-teaspoon Bael powder in warm water and rinse mouth thoroughly for dental and oral hygiene.
As prescribed by the doctor.
(Advisory Warning: not to exceed the stated recommended daily usage)
Keep it in a dry place at room temperature, away from sunlight.
Do not refrigerate.