Tulasi is a sacred Indian herb we often grow at our homes. Its anti-inflammatory properties help prevent skin blemishes, and declogs skin pores. Tulasi is a godsend for people who have acne-prone skin.
- Helps in curing simple cough and cold as well as chronic respiratory ailments.
- Makes for a great preventive against seasonal cough and cold.
- Has antimicrobial and antiviral properties.
- Works very well on skin problems like acne.
- Removes bad breath and is good for dental and oral care.
100% Natural Tulasi Powder made with fresh Tulasi Leaves from Dakor Temple, Gujarat.
Quantity- 100 grams
How to Use
- Take one teaspoon on empty stomach, every morning and evening, with warm water.
- Boil one teaspoon of the powder with the water and strain it. Let is cool for 2-3 minutes and add honey as per taste.
- For children below 10 years of age, use a half teaspoon.
Store in a glass bottle or airtight container.
Keep it in a dry place at room temperature, away from sunlight.
Do not refrigerate.